Hydraulic Curing Presses HVML
Hydraulic presses are a completely new generation
of the curing presses developed at TS Plzeņ.
The new presses are based on a fully original technical conception
that represents a new, progressive component in the process of tyre
production by its benefits and originality of technical solution.
If compared with classical mechanical presses the significant advantages
of the hydraulic tyre curing presses TS Plzeņ essentially allow
to customers to make the production process of tyres more efficient.
Main advantages of new concept Curing Presses are on
The presses are determined for forming of radial and diagonal tyres
with natural, synthetic or steel cords. They are equipped with heating
platens, fully automatic loaders and unloaders of tires.
The hydraulic curing presses are produced in the following
Hydraulic Press HMVL 63,5
Hydraulic Press HMVL 90"
Main advantages of new concept
of HMVL Presses
Hydraulic press HMVL 75"
- higher accuracy of mould guidance
- outstanding energy savings during the curing process
(28% at HMVL 63,5" and 40% at HMVL 75")
- shortening of manipulation time by 18% provided by simultaneous
process of dispatching of a cured tyre and loading of a
- shortening of curing time
- fluently regulated and controlled closing force
- optimum matching of moulds is not affected by the size
of closing force
- horizontal position of segmental moulds also during press
- semi-automatic adjusting of closing height during the
change of moulds
- better ecological and work conditions in consequence
of removal the central grease lubrication and improved thermal
- high reliability and service life
- easy and minimal maintenance in running
- the conception enables the two-chamber design of presses
of size 75"
- the conception enables advantageous technical solution
for presses of the largest sizes eg. Presses 100" and
Hydraulic press HMVL 90"